Volunteering is an important part of what keeps Jubilee! running smoothly as a caring, compassionate community.
There are so many ways to volunteer. Here are just a few possibilities:
- Assist with set-up/break-down on Sunday mornings (email: email@example.com)
- Be a greeter on Sunday mornings (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Help count donations on Sunday mornings (email: email@example.com)
- Help out with Coffee Hours (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lead an online event (email: email@example.com)
- Be a Prayer Partner or join the Prayer Chain (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Join the Care & Compassion team to lend a hand to Jubilants who need assistant with things like rides to Sunday Celebrations, help with shopping, etc. (email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are interested in a volunteer opportunity you don't see listed anywhere, please contact Susie Davis at email@example.com.