JOIN OUR AUGUST 1st SUNDAY CELEBRATION AT 9:45AM
IN PERSON & STREAMED ONLINE
We continue Via Positiva this week with the Sunday Celebration theme "Dancing with Fullness" led by Laura Collins, Jubilee! minister of transition, and
- Daniel Barber ~ minister of music & ritual
- Yona FrenchHawk ~ calling the sacred directions
- Paula Hanke & the World Beat Band
- Cathryn Davis ~ gift of song
- Jay Joslin ~ gift of lammas
- Michele Bernhardt ~ jubilee! in action
- YOU ~ in-person or face-to-virtual-face connection!
JOIN IN PERSON
No registration needed this week! Guidelines for Attending in Person
JOIN ON ZOOM
The link for Zoom will be posted here soon.
JOIN ON FACEBOOK
Guidelines for Attending in Person
For those of you who will be joining us in person this Sunday, here is a reminder about the guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated or are uncomfortable going without one
- We will have one area where those who want to remain socially distanced can sit and another for those who are comfortable being closer.
- We’ll have visual symbols (wristbands) and agreed upon gestures (such as prayer hands) to indicate to each other how comfortable we are with physical touch.
- Red wristband says, “Staying away with a smile.” Same with the “Namaste away from you” prayer hands.
- Yellow is “I’m OK talking with you or giving you an elbow bump.”
- Wearing no wristband says, “Come on in for the hug!”
- We are trusting Jubilants to be respectful of each other’s needs and decisions!
Update on Re-opening Plan
Jubilee!'s Sunday Celebrations will continue to evolve over the next few months. Please know that the plan is written in pencil and will be adapted to emerging circumstances!
For now, we will continue to have one celebration with a limited number of people in-person, though the number will likely rise over time. We have hired a tech manager and purchased new equipment to make our livestream experience an excellent and enjoyable one. We are still on a learning curve! We expect to livestream from here on out – but the format or time may change. While we will be streaming on Zoom this Sunday, we encourage you to attend via Facebook Live or YouTube for a better audio and visual experience.
We have started having child care available during the celebration for infants through early elementary age. By the fall, we hope to move to two celebrations, with an emerging nurture program available during one of them and child-care for infants and toddlers at both.