JOIN OUR SEPTEMBER 26th SUNDAY CELEBRATION AT 9:45AM
In Person & Streamed Online
We continue Via Negativa on September 26th with the Sunday Celebration theme "Into the Mystic with Julian of Norwich" led by Laura Collins, Jubilee minister of transition and:
~ Yona FrenchHawk, calling the sacred directions
~ Jay Joslin, singing the buddhist bowl
~ Michele Bernhardt, jubilee! in action
~ Sue Tomlin & the World Beat Band
JOIN IN PERSON
No registration needed this week. Masks fully covering your mouth and nose are required inside our building. Please either be fully vaccinated or have a recent negative Covid test. Guidelines for Attending in Person
Join on Facebook
GUIDELINES FOR JOINING IN PERSON
For those of you who will be joining us in person this Sunday, here is a reminder about the guidelines:
- Masks fully covering your mouth and nose are required inside our building. Please either be fully vaccinated or have a recent negative Covid test.
- We will have chairs spaced so those who want to remain socially distanced can sit apart from others, and groups of people who want to do so, can sit closer together.
- We’ll have visual symbols (wristbands) and agreed upon gestures (such as prayer hands) to indicate to each other how comfortable we are with physical touch.
- Red wristband says, “Staying away with a smile.” Same with the “Namaste away from you” prayer hands.
- Yellow is “I’m OK talking with you or giving you an elbow bump.”
- Wearing no wristband says, “Come on in for the hug!”
- We are trusting Jubilants to be respectful of each other’s needs and decisions!
UPDATE ON REOPENING PLAN
Jubilee!'s Sunday Celebrations will continue to evolve over the next few months. Please know that the plan is written in pencil and will be adapted to emerging circumstances!
For now, we will continue to have one celebration with a limited number of people in-person, though the number will likely rise over time. We will be streaming the Sunday Celebration on Facebook Live and YouTube each Sunday.
We have started having child care available during the celebration for infants through early elementary age. Later this year, we hope to move to two celebrations, with an emerging nurture program available during one of them and child-care for infants and toddlers at both.