BECOME A MEMBER
Since Jubilee! is an inclusive spirit-led faith community, everyone from all spiritual paths is welcome to join us.
Everyone involved with Jubilee! is considered a Jubilant, but not all Jubilants are members. All Jubilants are valued for the unique way they respond to spirit’s call in their lives, regardless of their decision about membership. Jubilants are active in our teams, attend our celebrations regularly, and financially support our community, even though they have not formalized their membership.
Members are asked to make the following commitments:
- Accept the Jubilee! affirmations as a vision and basis of operation of the community
- Actively participate in one of the Jubilee! Teams
- Support Jubilee! financially through proportional giving
- Celebrate with the community on a regular basis
- Be intentional about nurturing and sharing one’s faith
- Intentionally engage in activities to make the world a better place
- Live a life focused on forgiveness, justice, imagination and joy
Once Jubilants become members, they are eligible to serve on the board, and nominate themselves or others to serve on the board.
In the past, members went through “Pathways to Membership," a combined social gathering and informational overview of what Jubilee! is all about – our structure, our teams, etc. – combined with food, music and fun. We are redesigning "Pathways," so there is no formal membership process at this time.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the form below, and we will you contact as soon as we re-establish a formal process.