Drop Off Foster Kids' Gifts by December 20th
Thanks to everyone who is providing a foster child with Christmas gifts. this year. If youy haven't already dropped off your gifts, here is what you need to know:
- Please do not wrap the gifts as they must be examined by the foster parents before they can be given to the child
- Place the gifts in a box or bag. BE SURE TO SECURELY ATTACH THE CHILD’S NAME!
- It would be helpful if you could also include an envelope with the receipts for the gifts to facilitate exchange should that be necessary
- The gifts can be dropped off at Jubilee! (46 Wall Street, Asheville, 28801) before December 20th at the following times: Sunday mornings from 10am-12 noon, or Mondays and Wednesdays between 10am-3pm
- The gifts will then be picked up by the Buncombe County Foster Care Association volunteers for distribution to the foster parents by Christmas Eve
- If you are not sure about the gifts desired by the children, just use your best judgment. We do not have any additional information after the kids or their wish lists. So…if you are in doubt, gift cards from Walmart, Target or Amazon are good choices.
If you have any questions about dropping off your gifts, please email email@example.com